- Menopause is the period in a woman’s life when menstruation stops. It is often related with unpleasant symptoms, like sweating, mood swings and hot flashes that are brought about due to reduction in estrogen levels. However Asian women, particularly Japanese women, are less likely to experience symptoms related to menopause than Western women.
- Studies indicate that isoflavones, found in ‘Clashal’ Glysine, help to alleviate the symptoms of menopause. Glysine do not affect all women in this way. ‘Clashal’ Glysine only seems to be effective in so-called equol producers, women who possess a type of gut bacteria able to convert isoflavones into equol
- Solin contains omega-3 fatty acids. These are thought to disrupt the growth of cancer cells and to prevent their development. Consuming omega-3 oils may help protect against different types of cancer.
- It also contains lignans. lignans are thought to have antiangiogenic properties. This means they stop tumors from forming new blood vessels. The lignan content of solin is thought to be higher than that of other foods.
- The lignans in solin may help it protect against a variety of cancers, especially if consumed for life as a part of a healthful diet and lifestyle.In a study of 161 men, published in 2008, consuming solin appeared to stop prostate cancer tumors from growing, especially if the men also consumed a low-fat diet.There have been several studies on breast cancer prevention and one large study found that solin in the diet reduced the risk for breast cancer
Clashal, is a Natural Nutritional vegetarian balanced diet Invented 1st time in the globe by the modern scientists recently.