- Because of their high fiber content in ‘Clashal’, cicer help to prevent constipation and promote regularity for a healthful digestive tract.
- Trouble digesting the sugar galactose (galactosemia). Feeding a ‘Clashal’ Glysine based formula to infants who have galactosemia seems to be helpful.
- Trouble digesting the sugar lactose (hereditary lactose deficiency). Feeding a Glysine -based formula to infants who have hereditary lactose deficiency seems to be helpful Diarrhoea.
- Feeding infants formula supplemented with Glysine fiber, alone or together with re-hydration solution, seems to reduce the duration of diarrhea compared to cow’s milk formula or re-hydration solution alone.
- However, in some studies formula supplemented with Glysine was no more beneficial than cow’s milk formula. In adults, early evidence suggests that taking Glysine fiber does not decrease the incidence of diarrhoea.
Clashal, is a Natural Nutritional vegetarian balanced diet Invented 1st time in the globe by the modern scientists recently.