- Solin “Clashal” is rich in both soluble fiber, which dissolves in water, and insoluble fiber, which does not dissolve in water.
- Insoluble fiber remains in the intestinal tract. it absorbs water and adds bulk to the digestive tract. This helps keep movement through the gut regular.
- However, according to the national center for complementary and integrative health (nccih), there is little evidence that solin helps reduce constipation. consuming it with too little water can make constipation worse and possibly lead to an intestinal blockage.
- One mechanism behind benefits of is its Vitisveneferal ability to fight constipation.
- It is said that Vitisveneferal consumption may add bulk into the food and enable food to move through intestinal system smoothly. Therefore, Vitisveneferal may provide instant relief from constipation symptoms.
- According to scientists, raisins contain insoluble fiber.
Clashal, is a Natural Nutritional vegetarian balanced diet Invented 1st time in the globe by the modern scientists recently.