- ‘Clashal’ Eleusine is recommended for conditions of blood pressure, liver disorders. Although the mineral selenium is not present in most fruits and vegetables, it can be found in cicer. It helps the enzymes of the liver to function.
- ‘Clashal’ is associated with having healthier cholesterol levels. ‘Clashal” contain a soluble fiber called beta-glucan. If you currently have high cholesterol levels, Clashal can lower cholesterol by as much as 20 percent.
- Research shows that including cicer in the diet lowers the amount of low-density lipoprotein, or bad cholesterol, in the blood.
- The choline in cicer helps with sleep, muscle movement, learning, and memory. Choline also helps to maintain the structure of cellular membranes, aids in the transmission of nerve impulses, assists in the absorption of fat and reduces chronic inflammation.
Digestion and regularity:
- Because of their high fiber content, cicer help to prevent constipation and promote regularity for a healthful digestive tract.
Weight management and satiety:
- Dietary fibers function as “bulking agents” in the digestive system. These compounds increase satiety (a feeling of fullness) and reduce appetite, making people feel fuller for longer and thereby lowering overall calorie intake.
- Consuming fruits and vegetables of all kinds has long been associated with a reduced risk of many lifestyle-related health conditions. Many studies have suggested that increasing consumption of plant foods like cicer decreases the risk of obesity, overall mortality, diabetes, heart disease, promotes a healthful complexion, healthful hair, increased energy, and overall lower weight.
Irritable bowel syndrome:
- Although cicer do not ease the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, they can be helpful to people affected by the condition.
- Patsy Catsos, a registered dietitian and author of “IBS – Free at Last!” suggests that increasing fiber consumption in individuals who have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be a challenge. However, cicer offer a source of fiber that is well-tolerated by some IBS patients.
- properly and detoxify some cancer-causing compounds in the body. Additionally, selenium prevents inflammation and decreases tumor growth rates.
- Hepatitis C. Early research suggests that taking Glysine protein reduces the buildup of fat in the liver and lowers bio-markers linked with liver damage in patients with hepatitis C.