The lungs and the respiratory system possess a number of natural defenses. The air inhaled through the nose is filtered by the tiny hairs in the nose. The lungs also produce mucus, a thick, sticky substance that forms a barrier and prevents many bacteria from attaching to the lungs. Healthy lungs are essential for a fulfilling, happy life. Unfortunately, our lungs get exposed to a lot of harmful chemicals and pollutants as we breathe in and out each day, which can lead to poor lung health and conditions such as tuberculosis, whooping cough, pneumonia, and bronchitis. There are also long-term diseases such as asthma, copd, and lung cancer that affect the lungs over a long period of time. if you want to help improve your lungs, you can follow some great natural methods to restore them to peak condition.
Instructions / Guidelines During ‘Clashal’ Administration
What Our Body Needs? And!! What Our Body Gets?
- Human body consists of Water, Carbohydrates, Fats, Proteins, vitamins, minerals & fibers. Body requires daily vitamins trace elements, minerals, carbohydrates, fiber, unsaturated fats, proteins, amino acids, enzymes, herbs, and plenty of water every day
- Unfortunately body’s intake consists of 98% salt, sugar, cholesterol, caffeine, alcohol, medicines, beverage, pizza, burger, noodles, pesticides, nitrites also stress and irregular life styles. Now scientists have invented a balanced diet from grass family, which can reduce diseases in future.
- Chemicals like di-ethyl glycol which is used in anti-freeze and paint remover, piperonat to kill lice, Aldehyde c-17 used in aniline dyes, Plastic and rubber. Ethyl acetate used both leather and textiles But yraldehyde used in rubber cement, Amyl acetate used as an oil paint solvent. Benzyl acetate used for nitrate solvent is now a day’s used as edible ingredients in processed food in the market.
- Life was found in some of the last few days back due to pure oxygen, food, yoga, lifestyle, and longer lifespan. But today processed food, drugs, pollution and chemicals used in food shortens life.
- Toxins from air pollution, water pollution, radiations and chemicals, causes of the balance of body metabolism and causes, diabetes, blood pressure, digestive system disorder, nervous system disorder, heart disease, bone and joint disorder, eye problem, body aches, loss of memory , hair loss.
- In the past, diseases were caused by mosquitoes, rats and micro organisms .Diseases like malaria, diphtheria, small pox, plague, chicken pox, cholera, tuberculosis, canopying cough mass affecting the type of disease.
- But now a day at present the process of using the process of preservatives and chemicals in junk food and beverages are away from pests like flies, ants, and that is why you will never see them sitting on your favorite food. Maintaining such food habits are useless to diseases like osteoporosis, asthma, diabetes, stroke, hypertension, cardio vascular diseases, arthritis, obesity, and algemers. According to WHO estimation, there are three million cases of pesticides poisoning every year, and more than two lakhs deaths are mainly due to accumulation of toxins in body.
- Also there are chronic Sid effects of beverages as follows- Heart diseases, increased BP, weight gain, diabetes, corrosion of bones and teeth. human reports to FDA too have associated aspartame to minor adverse reactions and life threatening conditions like migraines, change in visions, nausea and vomiting, insomnia, abdominal and joint pain, change in heart rate, depression, memory loss, seizure and brain cancer.
- (lack of nutrients) So body does not get the right nutrients from today’s diet due to genetically modified crops, low nutrient level in soil, cooking method, storage and transport .Solution for the up have been discovered by scientist Eunisun, i.e. A new balanced formula derived from the grains of grass species with the combined effort of global scientists.
- A clinical report Clashal .The natural food supplement contains all natural vitamins and minerals as per body need. Which is a help for life threatening disease? It is difficult to maintain all vitamins and minerals as per daily need, which causes serious health issues. Society may be a problem for weaker section Still one should use at least 7 days in a month Busy?? No time to maintain a healthy diet?? Worry not! Two tbs. of Clashal with 200ml water and you are all set for the whole day.
- Life style, poverty, Stress, Air pollution, water pollution, radiation and adulterated chemicals affecting human health. Solution to that is “Clashal” A fully food and nutritious balance food supplement with anti-aging property. It is free from gluten & scientific combination of whole grains from grass family. This can cure life as a threatening disease like cardiology, carcinoma, and diabetic type-2 and in various other cases. If it is as a brake fast one will rarely suffer from serious diseases. Skinny & unhealthy people should start with very low dose like 2table spoon (24gm) and increase according to the requirement.
- “Clashal” may be used as subsidized meal or as weaker people “Clashal” should be used once whole day and 0.3gm per kg body weight with copious water. The added balanced fiber works well in the presence of water to fight against the toxins and provides safeguard. Including changing life style & habits of walking 1 Km every day With breathing yoga & Surya Namaskar, may survive more than 100 years life. Always drink water after & before 45 munities of your food.
- Clashal contents cicer. vigna., eleusine.,arena, vitisveneferal.,glysine, solin (plant based omega 3) . vit d 3 ,dried milk , “Clashal” grass grains and natural sugar with a Glycemic index of 37, a diabetic friendly combination? Pediatric above 9 yrs. can digest “Clashal” better Consume 0.3gm Clashal per 1kg body weight, approximately to 36ngrams or 2/3rd cup of Clashal mix with worm/normal water stir & drink for healthy groups. Sugar can be added for better taste for non diabetics. Clashal can be replaced breakfast and maintained a temperature of 8 degrees to preserve & increase efficiency and safe preservation of the delicate ingredients combined for life saving.
- ‘Clashal’ administration needs sun exposure. Try to expose your bare body (without cloth) to sun 2/3 times in a week (between 11am to 3pm) in the daytime until the solar heat is in the center of the saline calcium absorption and side penetrates action .Duration of exposure may vary from person to person, for fare one is15 munities & for dark one is 30 minutes to burn the skin to vitamin-D3.
- In the morning drink, drink the full Luke warm water mixed with half a lemon, 30 minutes before bowel movement. Take your morning bath by 6 am to 7 am. Eat half an apple and leave 45 minutes then take your Clashal Breakfast. If you have acid reflux disease uses only ‘Clashal’ as Breakfast. Bath after 30 minutes of any meal. Thoroughly chew food with small bites & 32 chew.
- With Clashal other breakfast can be taken. If you want to reduce your weight and reduce calories down to 1500 kcl. Never go for dieting; which is leads to serious diseases.
- “Clashal” Advantages of animal protein is inevitable, but too much of unwanted stomach loadings may lead to harmful health issues. Healthy brake fast including proteins, vitamins, and minerals shows the day. Because after an gap of long fasting 7/8 hours of stomach needs a heavy boost. So CLASHAL is the one and only alternate now in the GLOBE which is light unlike other brake fasts.
- Avoid dairy products. Curd can be preferred Pure cow ghee may be preferred up to 1 tea spoon, minimizing other trans-fats & saturated fats consulting physicians. Try to increase your poly & mono unsaturated fats.
- Never sleep on your right side or on the aftermath of food, it may affect the heart. You can sleep as otherwise. Take on your left side after any meal. When you want to wake up stretch, turn to your left side, put your leg down first and sit for a while then move. During treatment for any illness should consult the physician before use of Clashal.
- If one takes Clashal as breakfast & still feels hungry, can consume extra food no issue, but wait at least 50 minutes. Healthy person should wait min.3 hours to burn fats. During any meal plan never over load or keep stomach completely empty, try to take small meals in every 3 hours frequency. Finish your dinner within 7 to 8 pm and go to bed 2/3 hours later for better sleep. Do not sleep immediately after your meal, if feeling drowsy in day time control for 30 minutes to be lifelong non diabetic.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses (5 ltr) of water slowly in divided daily during “Clashal” plan or 1 liter water per 20 kg body weight .Try to avoid drinking water/liquid at least 45 minutes before and after your meal and exercise in worse case.
- “Clashal” fortified with protein, vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, mono & poly unsaturated fats & omega-3 already so the doctors before feeding on extra vitamins or antibiotics.
CLASHAL- heal lungs naturally
Preventing lung disease USE- CLASHAL
Stop smoking. Prevention is always better than treatment. with this is mind, you should try not to expose your lungs to extra stress, particles, carcinogens, and smoke. with this in mind, you should not smoke, or quit smoking if you do. it is debilitating to your lungs, puts harmful chemicals such as nicotine into your body, and wrecks your lungs through the constant exposure to smoke. Smoking also causes tar to coat your lungs, which is extremely harmful to your lung health.
- Nicotine withdrawal can be quite severe if you quit smoking. Common symptoms include mood problems, dizziness, weight gain, anxiety, depression, increased coughing and insomnia.
- You don’t have to quit without help. you can use support groups, nicotine gum and patches, or prescription medicines, such as chantix.
- For support in this sometimes difficult process, try help site such as the American cancer society, smoke free and the American lung association.
Protect yourself against pollution. if you live in an area with high levels of air pollution, or if you have asthma, you can take a number of approaches to protect yourself. you can wear a mask when you go outside. you may also consider getting a home air filter system. this can protect you in your home against pollution.
- There are special masks you need to buy for lung health. try masks that have active carbon or charcoal in the filter to prevent you from breathing in most allergens, pollutants, smoke, and chemicals. you can also buy more specialized masks with a stronger p100 filter, those made for specifically for the effects of cold weather, or ones that help with respiration.
- You can also sign up for an alert system, such as enviroflash, which sends email alerts regarding the air quality in your area. with a bit of advance notice, you can either stay at home when the air quality is bad or be aware of the problem and wear a protective mask when you go outside.
Allow yourself to cough. one of the best natural methods to support your lungs is to allow yourself to cough. many people tend to use cough suppressants, but in most circumstances, you should not do this. coughing is how your lungs get rid of the mucus in your lungs that has allergens or infection in it. suppressing the cough allows the infected mucus and allergens to remain in your lungs.
- Consider using a cough suppressant only if the coughing causes significant discomfort or if you cough so much that you can’t catch your breath.
Maintaining diet & nutrition- CLASHAL
switch to organic foods. diet can help you protect and heal your lungs through the vitamins and minerals found in certain foods. switch to organic foods as much as possible. studies show that a number of different preservatives and additives found on in non-organic foods may be associated with asthma attacks, lung cancer, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (copd), which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
- these additives include sulfites, aspartame, parabens, tartrazine, nitrates and nitrites, butylated hydroxytoluene (bht) and benzoates. 
- if you can’t switch over to a full organic diet, try to avoid any foods that have these additives in them. check the labels of foods to ensure you avoid these products as much as possible.
limit processed and pre-packaged food. when trying to heal and support your lungs, you should limit the amount of pre-packaged and processed foods you eat. this will help you limit your intake of additives and preservatives, which can cause breathing problems and increased lung sensitivity. you should try to make most of your food from scratch, though it may take some extra practice and planning.
- you will be healthier if you cook more from scratch and use foods that have not been processed. this is because they retain most of the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients inherent in the foods.
- a way to tell if a food is too processed is to see if it is too white, such as white bread, white rice, or white pasta. instead, eat whole grain breads, brown rice, and whole grain pasta.
- this means that you should include only unprocessed complex carbohydrates. if you avoid white bread and other processed foods, you have essentially excluded any other carbohydrates. when complex carbs are processed, they are broken down into the simple carbohydrates that are used by the body.
increase your intake of vegetables and fruits. in your daily food routine, you should try to increase your portions of vegetables and fruit. reduced amounts of fresh fruit and vegetables are associated with lung diseases, particularly with asthma and copd. fruits and vegetables contain high levels of antioxidants, which have been shown to protect against asthma and copd and may protect against cancer.
- for the highest level of antioxidants, choose brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as blueberries, raspberries, apples, plums, oranges and citrus fruits, leafy green vegetables, winter and summer squash, and bell peppers
limit meats. when promoting lung health, you should limit your meat intake, especially red meat. if you do want to eat meat, make sure the beef is lean, preferably grass fed and hormone and antibiotic free. eat poultry that’s raised without hormones or antibiotics. you should also remove the skin.
- poultry, such as chicken and turkey, are rich sources of vitamin a. people with vitamin a deficiencies are susceptible to bacterial infection in the lungs. increasing your intake of vitamin a helps to kill harmful micro-organisms from the lining of lungs.
eat fatty fish. you should incorporate more fish into your diet. you will gain more lung-healing benefits from fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, trout, herring and sardines. fatty fish contain omega-3 fatty acids, which promote lung health.
- the anti-inflammatory property of omega-3 fatty acids helps increase the capacity to exercise, which improves lung health
incorporate beans. as part of your healthy diet, try to include more beans and legumes in each meal. navy beans, black beans, and kidney beans are good sources of protein. these beans, as well as legumes such as lentils, contain many of the vitamins and minerals needed to help maintain lung function.
take supplements. consider supplementing your diet with extra minerals such as magnesium, zinc, and selenium. these minerals are necessary for proper lung function and improved health. also, consider supplementing your diet with vitamin d3 every day. poor respiratory function is correlated with low vitamin d levels.
- always speak to a knowledgeable health care professional before taking any supplements and follow manufacturers’ instructions when taking supplements.
Do not take beta-carotene supplements. Beta-carotenes are found in natural foods and provide the building blocks for vitamin a. the supplements, however, should not be taken if you smoke or are at risk for lung cancer. Some research indicates that beta-carotene supplementation may be associated with an increased risk of lung cancer in people who smoke.
- There is no evidence, however, that ingesting beta-carotenes in everyday foods can increase the risk for cancer.
Drink lots of water. Drinking lots of water keeps the lungs hydrated and free of mucus. it also allows for easy blood flow. Aim to drink 64 oz of water per day. Drinking enough water is also necessary to keep your mucus thin, which helps to prevent too much mucus from building up in your lungs and airways.
- You can also increase your body’s hydration levels by drinking herbal teas and juice. any fluid that is non-caffeinated is considered part of your daily fluid intake.
- You can also increase your fluids by eating fruit and vegetables with a high water content, such as watermelon, tomatoes and cucumbers.
Incorporating exercise & use CLASHAL
Increase cardiovascular workouts. Exercise is important in maintaining cardiovascular health, but it is important for lung health as well. Exercise increases blood flow to the lungs and allows all the necessary nutrients to reach them. You should take it slowly at first and proceed with caution so you do not overdo it. Find the right pace for you and increase the level of exercise as you are comfortable.
- When you first start, go for a long or brisk walk or use an elliptical machine. These exercises are not too strenuous but will get the blood and air moving through your lungs and body.
- if you have long or breathing problems, consult your doctor before doing any new exercises. She may have examples of safe exercises that will help increase your lung capacity and help you gain lung strength.
Start breathing exercises. Breathing exercises are done to help increase the amount of oxygen you take in and your ability to release the carbon dioxide. At first, any of these exercises might make you a bit dizzy. This is why most healthcare professionals advise a slow and steady approach. Once you get used to the method of breathing that works best for you, you will find that you are using that method more and more, often without actively or consciously thinking about it.
- You can find a personal trainer or physical therapist who can guide you in increasing that capacity. Ask your health care professional for a referral.
- Always speak to your physician or health care professional before starting any program of exercise. If you are working toward greater lung health, she may refer you to a pulmonary rehabilitation specialist.
Try pursed-lips breathing. In general, most physicians will recommend one of two methods to ease any difficulty in breathing and increase lung capacity. The first method is pursed-lips breathing. Start this method by breathing in through your nose for about two or three seconds. Next, pucker your lips and breathe out slowly through your pursed or puckered lips for four to nine seconds. Repeat as often as you are comfortable.
- If you get uncomfortable, wait an hour and try again. it will take practice and dedication, but if you do, you will soon find it easier to breathe and find that you feel better.
Use diaphragmatic breathing. You should teach yourself to do diaphragmatic breathing, which is breathing through your belly instead of your chest. Although most people don’t breathe this way, this is considered normal breathing. it uses the diaphragm, which is the strip of muscle below your lungs that is the main muscle of breathing. First, relax your shoulders, back and neck. Place one hand on your belly and one on your back. Inhale through the nose for two seconds. As you inhale, move your belly outward. Then, breathe out through pursed lips to help control the rate of exhalation while gently pressing on your belly. This pushes up on the diaphragm, strengthening the muscle.
- This will take some practice to master. it is not easy to retrain yourself to use the diaphragm, but if you watch babies, this is the way they breathe. They don’t use what are called the “accessory muscles of breathing,” which is the muscles of the neck, shoulders, back, and rib cage. Once you get it, use the method for as long and as often as you are comfortable.
Perform a deep breathing exercise. There is a variation on the pursed-lips and diaphragmatic breathing methods adapted from the University of Missouri at Kansas City. For the deep breathing method, lie flat on your back. Use pillows under your knees and neck to make sure you are comfortable. Put your hands palm down on your stomach, right below the rib cage. Place the fingers of your hands together so you can feel them separate and know you are doing the exercise correctly. Take a long, slow deep breath by expanding your belly. Your fingers should separate as they lie on your belly.
- This exercise ensures that you are using your diaphragm to breathe rather than your rib cage. The diaphragm creates suction that pulls more air into your lungs than can be achieved by expanding the rib cage.
- Do this whenever you are short of breath or as often as you can. At first, you may feel a bit dizzy because you are pulling more oxygen into your lungs than you are used to. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, stop. However, you can repeat this as often as you want.
Use humming breath. You can increase your lung capacity by strengthening your diaphragm. to do this method, first start with the deep breathing exercise. As you exhale, make a humming sound. This noise moves your diaphragm and helps strengthen the muscle. Do this whenever you are short of breath or as often as you can. At first you may feel a bit dizzy. Don’t be alarmed. This is because you are getting more oxygen than you are used to getting at one time.
- If at any time you feel uncomfortable, stop. However, you can repeat this as often as you are comfortable.
Try the Chinese breathing exercise. For this exercise, you need to sit down comfortably. Take three short inhalations through the nose. On your first inhale of breath, lift your arms, reaching in front of you and keeping the arms at shoulder level. on the second intake of air, move your arms to the side, keeping your arms at shoulder level. On the third intake, lift your arms over your head.
- Repeat 10 to 12 times.
- if this exercise causes any dizziness, stop. Once you do, the lungs natural rhythm will take over immediately.
Using HERBSOR “CLASHAL”
Use herbs. There are many herbs that can help with breathing and lung health. There is not one correct way to take any of these herbs. You can drink them by making them as teas. You can also take them as supplements. If you don’t want to ingest them, you can use these herbs as aromatherapy by heating them in water and letting the scent permeate the room.
- To make a tea, use one teaspoon of dried herb per cup of boiled water. if you use as a supplement, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Try oregano. The Italian herb oregano is a natural decongestant, anti-microbial and anti-histamine. The active agents appear to be volatile oils called carvacrol and rosmarinic acid. You can add this herb, either fresh or dried, to recipes for tomato sauces and to rubs on meats.
- You can also take oregano as a supplement in its oil form.
Use peppermint. Peppermint’s active ingredient is menthol. Menthol relaxes the respiratory tract muscles and acts as anti-histamine. You can use peppermint as a fresh or dried herb in recipes for fish or desserts. You can also get it as oil, which you put in food, take it as a dietary supplement, or apply it as a topical cream. There are also some versions of the oil that you can burn to permeate through the air.
- Don’t apply peppermint or menthol oil directly to the skin of children. it has been associated with a decrease in the respiratory rate in children.
- Many people use menthol-based chest balms and throat sprays to help break up congestion.
Try eucalyptus. The leaves of a eucalyptus tree have been used for centuries. It’s a natural decongestant, which loosens mucus, making it easier to cough out. The agents responsible for these properties are cineole, eucalyptol and myrtol. Clinical research suggests that eucalyptus can effectively treat chronic and acute bronchitis. You can take eucalyptus oil by mouth or as a topical rub, but it must be diluted.
- Eucalyptus oil vapor acts as a decongestant when it is inhaled, making it effective in the treatment of bronchitis. Try placing a couple of drops of the oil into a bowl of hot water and inhaling the steam.
- The diluted form of eucalyptus oil helps with coughing, swelling of the respiratory tract, bronchitis and numerous other respiratory problems.
- It can be applied to the skin to help the swelling of respiratory tract mucus membranes.
Take additional supplements. a few additional supplements might also be useful for lung health. You can take white horehound. it has been used in many traditions, including ancient Egyptian medicine, Ayurvedic medicine, Australian aboriginal and native American medicines to treat different respiratory conditions. Cough lozenges such as ricola drops contain horehound. Take 1-2 lozenges every 1-2 hours as needed.
- Lungwort has been used for centuries as a treatment for lung disorders. it is a potent antioxidant and acts as an expectorant, which allows you to cough.
- Elecampane contains inulin, which helps support mucus production and relaxes bronchial passages. It also has anti-bacterial properties.
- Do not use horehound if you have diabetes or high blood pressure.
Methods for asthma treatment using ‘CLASHAL’
Control your asthma triggers. Problems relating to asthma can cause serious damage to your lungs. a way to avoid this is to prevent attacks based on triggers, such as air quality and environmental issues. If you have asthma, you may consider wearing a mask to help protect you from some of the common triggers, including pollen, mold, pet dander, pollution and, to some degree, strong odors.
- You can also use air filtration systems to remove and prevent many asthma triggers from entering your home.
Avoid certain foods when you have asthma. People with asthma may have certain food triggers that are typically unique to each person. In general, individuals with asthma should avoid the common triggers such as eggs, fish, peanuts, soy, yeast, cheese, wheat and rice. Foods with a variety of preservatives, such as monosodium glutamate (msg), nitrates or nitrites, also can be triggers for asthma. These substances also decrease the efficacy of rescue inhalers.
- These common allergies are the basis for the suggestion of an organic, whole food diet for asthma sufferers.
Avoid sugar and sugar substitutes. Sugars and sugar substitutes can be detrimental to your lung health. A study has shown that asthma can be associated with high sugar intakes. Avoid candy, sugary beverages, snack cakes and other sugary snacks.
- If you need a sweetener for tea or coffee, try using the herb stevia as a sugar substitute.
The Ideal Balanced Diet: What Should You Really Eat?⇒
- When it comes to your diet, the most current advice is perhaps the kind that begins with ‘eat less’ or ‘restrict fat’. I’ve never been convinced and I’m not alone. Most of us may feel overwhelmed with conflicting nutrition and diet opinions but I’ve learnt that deprivation is not the solution, creating a balance is. It is essential to get the right type and amount of foods to support a healthy lifestyle.
- What is a balanced diet? A diet that focuses on providing all the nutrients that your body needs. It comprises of macronutrients like protein, carbohydrates and fat along with micronutrients which include vitamins and minerals. Each of them has a different role to play in maintaining various body functions.
- These nutrients are derived through a combination of the five major food groups – fruits and vegetables, cereals and pulses, meat and dairy products and fats and oils. The rules seem simple but that’s not the whole story – how much do you need daily, when is the best time to eat proteins or carbs and what should the portion size be?
- Carbohydrates: The truth about carbs may be hard to digest but nutritionists say they’re an important part of a healthy diet. Carbohydrates are your body’s main source of energy. In India, 70-80% of total dietary calories are derived from carbohydrates present in plant foods such as cereals, millets and pulses. “Half of your total calories of the day should come from carbs. The problem is that we emphasize more on refined carbs in the form of breads, biscuits, white rice and wheat flour. We forget that carbs come from other healthier sources like whole grains which include brown rice, millets and oats that have a higher nutritive value. These are also great sources of fiber,” explains Dr. Mukta Vasishta, Chief Dietician at Gangaram Hospital in New Delhi.
- Your meal would be incomplete without fiber – both soluble and insoluble. It helps with digestion but few people are getting enough. Eat, don’t drink your fruits and vegetables. Most fruits and vegetables (besides potatoes and corn) and whole grains are also foods with a low glycemic index which means that they don’t cause sudden spikes in blood sugar levels and help maintain them. The National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) suggests 30 grams of cereals and millets along with 100 grams of starchy vegetables.
- (5 Fiber-Rich Foods You Should be Eating Everyday)
- “Your breakfast should definitely have cereal or bananas or some form of good carbs that keeps you fuelled until lunch,” she suggests. Don’t curfew carbs, it’s all about quality and quantity. Simple carbohydrates like glucose and fructose are found in fruits, vegetables and honey, sucrose in sugar and lactose in milk, while the complex polysaccharides are starches in cereals, millets, pulses and root vegetables and glycogen in animal foods.
- Recommended dietary allowance-
Men : 2320 Kcal/day
Female : 1900 Kcal/day
Ketogenic Nutritional Balanced Diet.
Clashal’ is a semi ketogenic nutritional balanced diet, discovered by the Global scientists to Turn into a Fat Burning Machine. Eating Keto foods regularly puts your body into a state of nutritional ketosis and much more. Experience like. Weight Loss, Balanced Cholesterol, Balanced Glucose and Insulin Levels, Increased Energy, Increased Mental Clarity, Decreased Food Cravings.Clashal Ketosis packed with amazing keto recipes that will lead to a state of nutritional ketosis….where your body will burn fat for energy instead of glucose. Don’t wait, start eating Keto today and experience the weight loss, increased energy and confidence, regulated metabolism, and improved health without the need to radically reduce caloryIt permeates everyday life. Yet the understanding of advances in biomedical science is limited at best. Few people make the connection that biomedical science is medicine and that biomedical scientists are working today for the medicine of tomorrow. Our weekly five-hundred word newspaper column and two-minute radio show provide insights into a broad range of biomedical science topics. is dedicated to explaining discoveries in biomedical research and their promise for the future of medicine. Each release is designed to stimulate listeners to think, question and appreciate how science affects their health as well as that of the rest of the world. We also delve into significant biomedical discoveries and portray how science (or the lack of it) has impacted health throughout history.